The Alchemist Ranked 20th in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 programme
The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 league table ranks Britain's 100 private companies with the fastest-growing sales over their latest three years where The Alchemist has ranked 20th position - click here to see the league table.
Fast Track 100 is compiled by Fast Track and published in The Sunday Times each December, with an awards event at Richard Branson's Oxfordshire family home and follow-up regional dinners.
A typical Fast Track 100 company:
- is owned and run by entrepreneurs
- has between 20 and 500 staff
- has average 3 year sales growth ranging between 45% and 375% pa
- has sales ranging between £5m and £100m
- 25% of the companies have venture capital backing
The Alchemist is open for morning coffee, brunch, lunch and dinner offering everything Living Ventures are renowned for – excellent service, innovative cocktails and great food.